Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Countdown has Begun!

Ahh, the joy. The horror known as "spring semester" has begun. Not only do I have to take algebra this semester, which I'm okayish at but hate, I have to take Chemistry 101. Which I hate. And am horrible at. Yesterday we were supposed to be converting metric units from meters to millimeters to kilometers, etc., and all that easy, first-week-review stuff. And my lab partners couldn't figure it out... And so then I was confused because I thought I was doing it correctly, but they said I was doing it wrong... but then I found out I really was doing it right... Ugh. Please don't confuse my anti-math-and-science brain any more than absolutely necessary! Makes me really miss my biology lab partners from last semester.

Anyways. 1 week down, 15 more to go.

On a completely different but much more wonderful note, I'm drinking a caramel hot chocolate from McDonald's. That right there, dear readers (of which I have none at the moment...), is heaven. In a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment